The Kershaw assisted opening knife not only looks and feels incredibly smooth compared to other knives in todays market, it also happens to be completely made in the United States of America. Keep reading to find out what else makes this knife so great.
If you are like me, then you probably appreciate the knives that the United States of America make. With the amount of knife companies in America steadily growing and outsourcing all of their manufacturing from overseas, it is getting to be quite hard to find a great knife that is made in the U.S.A. nowadays.
Thankfully, there is the Kershaw assisted opening knife. Not only does this knife look and feel incredibly smooth compared to other knives in todays market, it also happens to be completely made in the United States of America. Keep reading to find out what else makes this knife so great.
The Advantages of a Kershaw Assisted Opening Knife
1. The Kershaw assisted opening knife is portable and incredibly slim, while several other folding knives tend to be a hassle to bring around due to their obtrusive and bulky build. The Kershaw assisted opening knife can fit comfortably into any pocket without even being noticeable to anybody. Plus, its 3-inch blade can be legally carried practically anywhere, while it remains sharp and big enough to provide you with great cutting power.
2. The blade of a Kershaw assisted opening knife will fly out of its handle very quickly after your slightly push on the thumb stud. This is because the Kershaw assisted opening knife has implemented a an assisted opening system that is speed-safe and as smooth as silk at the same time.
3. The Kershaw assisted opening knife offers various different options when you purchase it. You can choose a blade made with stainless steel of Sandvik 13C26 or a blade made with stainless steel of S30V. Additionally, you have a choice between stainless steel, sandpaper-like G-10 or aluminum when it comes to the material of the handle.
4. The Kershaw assisted opening knife will never stab your leg. A lot of people experience pocket knives that open while inside their pocket and stabbing them in the process. Naturally, nobody wants this to happen to them. The Kershaw assisted opening knife comes with a cool locking feature on its handle that effectively prevents its blade from opening up unexpectedly.
5. The Kershaw assisted opening knife will offer your fingers from lock failure with excellent protection due to its extra strong frame lock. Its lock does not move in any direction and is built well to endure any kind of hard use.
The Disadvantages of a Kershaw Assisted Opening Knife
It would have been much better if the Kershaw assisted opening knife were available with longer blades of up to four or five inches. However, this knife is overall well-designed and as tough as nails.
The Kershaw assisted opening knife is well-developed as a good folding knife for daily utility work and even police or military carry. With its additional safety features, as well as its multiple blade and handle options, it would also serve as a brilliant tool that can be kept as a treasure for years to come.
Amazon related products